Marketed in September, Toyota’s electric SUV is now available for order. This competitor to the Volkswagen ID.4 is charged from €46,900 in the Pure finish and up to €57,000 in the 4×4 version. A range that will evolve from November with the arrival of the 11 kW charger.
Available for pre-order since February 2, 2022, the Toyota bZ4x was only available on long-term rental (LLD). Its marketing approaching (in September), the Japanese manufacturer has unveiled the range and prices with the opening of the order book. The entry ticket is set at €46,900.
11kW charger in November
Toyota bZ4x equipment
At launch, three finishes are in the catalog: Pure, Origin and Origin Exclusive. Offered from €46,900, the basic Toyota bZ4x just allows access to the maximum ecological bonus of €6,000 now limited to vehicles under €47,000. Available only in traction and in the Pacific Blue shade, the Pure finish includes:
- dual-zone automatic climate control
- 7 inch digital dashboard
- 8-inch central touch screen
- connected navigation system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- reversing camera
- voice assistant
- LED spotlights
- automatic lights and wipers
- electrically folding mirrors
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- 18 inch alloy wheels
- hands-free entry and starting
The mid-range Origin level is displayed from €51,000 and allows you to opt for all-wheel drive (against an additional €3,000). Compared to Pure it adds:
- 12.3-inch central touch screen
- adaptive LED spotlights
- inductive charger
- heated front seats
- motorized tailgate
- ICS parking radar with collision sensors
Available from €54,000, the high-end Origin Exclusive adds a fixed panoramic roof painted in black, monitoring of blind spots, a 360 ° camera, the “premium” JBL audio system.
As mentioned earlier, the range will evolve in November and this most upscale version will be replaced by the Prime level. The bZ4x will then fit 20-inch rims. You can also find black or light gray synthetic leather upholstery, ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel and boot opening at the foot. Note that an autonomy pack dropping the diameter of the rims to 18 inches and adding a solar roof will be available. The fixed panoramic roof painted in black will be available as an option in the Style pack.
Toyota bZ4x price (July 2022)
- Toyota bZ4X Pure 2WD: €46,900
- Toyota bZ4X Origin 2WD: €51,000
- Toyota bZ4X Origin AWD: €54,000
- Toyota bZ4X Origin Exclusive 2WD: €54,000
- Toyota bZ4X Origin Exclusive AWD: €57,000