A few days after announcing the temporary discontinuation of the GPL versions on the Duster and Jogger, Dacia is reopening orders from the beginning of July on the entire range (Sandero, Sandero Stepway, Jogger and Duster) but we will have to be patient .
There is enough to lose its Latin! At the beginning of June, a note sent to dealers indicated that the LPG versions were temporarily unavailable on the Jogger and Duster. A few days later, after the presentation of the 2022 range with the new visual identity, the Romanian manufacturer tells its network that the 1.0 Eco-G engine will again be controllable on the Jogger but not on the Sandero and Duster. Latest twist, version 1.0 GPL is again available to order from the beginning of July on all models.
TO READ. Dacia Jogger test (2022): 1,000 km at the wheel of the Jogger LPG
Delivery time to March 2023
Like the entire automotive industry, the shortage of semi-conductors is affecting the Italian equipment manufacturer Landi, whose suppliers, in particular those of LPG injection, are encountering supply problems. If Dacia reopens its order book, customers will have to be very patient because it announces an additional two-month delay compared to the thermal versions, i.e. delivery not before March 2023. And for good reason, models bearing the new visual identity will not arrive in dealerships until December 2022 and the official launch will take place in January 2023.
The prices of the Dacia LPG range
- Sandero: €13,650 (Essential) and €15,150 (Expression)
- Sandero Stepway: €15,350 (Essential), €16,650 (Expression) and €18,150 (Expression +)
- Duster: €15,990 (Essential), €18,650 (Expression), €19,900 (Journey) and €20,200 (Journey +).
- 5-seater jogger: €16,790 (Essential), €19,100 (Expression), €20,100 (Extreme) and €20,600 (Extreme +).
- 7-seater jogger: €18,200 (Essential), €19,900 (Expression), €20,900 (Extreme) and €21,400 (Extreme +).